You may be suffering from a variety of sleep disorders including Sleep Apnea if you answer “yes” to any of these questions…
- Do you or your spouse snore?
- Do you find yourself waking up several times throughout the night?
- Sometimes abruptly with shortness of breath?
- Do you find yourself mentally or physically exhausted, even after a night’s rest?
- Have you noticed changes in your mood?
Our dental office is now treating patients with Sleep Apnea and snoring problems. Sleep apnea is a major contributing force to coronary artery disease, stroke, hypertension, Type 2 diabetes and a number of motor vehicle and occupational accidents.
Why a dental office?
Oral therapy is the treatment of choice when a patient does not qualify for a C-pap machine or cannot tolerate one. Dentists have the expertise in examinations of the mouth and will evaluate the possibility of airway obstructions. They have expertise for designing oral sleep appliances to help reduce the risk of sleep apnea.
Please visit www.tranquil-nights.com for more information.